Wednesday, September 3, 2008

only in my life

Time; the present, usually on Wednesdays our local Jehovah's Witnesses have their little weekly get togethers, and on some Wednesdays but not all they come a'knocking. Now all of us locals understand, cause at least in our neck of the woods we are all Mormon(not to mention the only ones at home in the morning), so if they get by the dog, the DOG, and the waving flag, we let them stand and chat on the porch with us.

Time; roughly 2 years ago, I was doing a little shopping on the net, comparing prices and just trying to save a few bucks, so I had the great idea to buy a new bra after all I know my size and if you don't have to take small children bra shopping it is a good day.

Wow, did you know that you can get any size and really any color on the net. Well after some looking and some giggling and yes, one phone call I settled on a few new ones, now for years I have been wearing your basic white super duper bras or the extra super duty nursing bras so I went a little wild, I ordered a taupe, pale mint and getting a little frisky I even ordered a lavender one.

Okay fast forward about a week and in the mail I received a medium sized envelope with no outside markings, right then I knew what that was so rushing into the house I opened Pandora's box, so one boring taupe, a very pretty pale mint no seem under wire, and get this a HOOKER PURPLE NUMBER WITH LACE!!! Check order form, yep lavender, check web description, again lavender, oh well I could wear it under black, or other dark shirts and after all I was feeling a little frisky. I kept it.

Time; the present, Talk talk talk, yes I am still Mormon, yes I still believe in Hell(after all I still live here!) and no I am not interested in "Oh, what, the small boy child wants out of the house, yes he is so cute and busy hah hah, and yes I really have my hands full hah hah", and no kidding here comes cute busy little boy out of the house wearing a HOOKER PURPLE backpack. Well after a few smirks, a little chuckle and a few Watchtowers QUICKLY shoved at me they left, and I giggled and thanked small boy child.

Time; any Wednesday after this, "should we stop here?" "no I think not, didn't we tell you about that woman?" me, I now love hooker purple.

5 comments:

Natilie said...

I should try that!

Amy B. said...

killin' me!!! funny stuff

The Brooks Family said...

So funny! I'm glad you kept the "hooker purple" Everyone needs a little "hooker" in their life!! :)

The Fannen's said...

That is hillarious!! I guess I need to invest in a hooker bra!! HA

Mag Family said...

Wow! I never new you had such a wild side. I may have to try a lavender hooker bra. Jeff might enjoy that.