Friday, September 5, 2008

DRUM ROLL PLEASE..............

Okay everyone I need some help because according to my bank account I am broke(ok not really but I can see how it could happen). So I am reducing myself, okay okay just nicely asking everyone for $2o.oo just kidding. Really I am just looking for some new recipes for soups, casseroles or anything I can cook in my handy dandy crock pot. So if you all have some great recipes please post them in my comments for all to see, or email them to me, and please no turkey recipes.

p.s. if you post some I will tell you about my skirt, no dating, and my thoughts on Sarah Palin.

3 comments:

Natilie said...

Mine is in the family cookbook -

Chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken
1 cream of mushroom
1 cream cheese
1 pkg. Italian seasoning
Low for 4 hours

Delicous - serve over noodles

The Brooks Family said...

Love Nat's recipe. I ditto it. You can also serve it over Rice. (Sorry I don't cook, so I have none, BUT I really want to hear about the skirt and no dating!)

The Brooks Family said...

Oh Wait! I have one:

1 Roast (sized appropriately for your family)
1 pkg Brown Gravy
1 pkg Pork Gravy
2 Cups of water (about halfway covering)
Cook 8-10 hours

With the leftovers:
Shred meat
1 Can green chilis
Chalula Hot sauce to taste
Cook again - makes great tacos!