Saturday, September 27, 2008

things I have learned this week

Just a few random things I learned this week,
1; my four year old watches way to much t.v. last night as I served dinner on paper plates(again) she happily announced "It's a Dixie day".
2; when threatening to wistol pip your husband with someones play pistol stand back, fluid though the nose is never good.
3;there is something worse than a guy in Capri's, a guy in Capri's also wearing shoes and socks(SEXY).
4; never let the toddler sweep the floor, new dishes are pricey.

2 comments:

Mag Family said...

Funny! So he really does sling the shit then. I want that job, that is so cool.

Christina Brinkworth said...

So today I was out and about and I saw a guy wearing the capri's, shoes, and socks thing. I have NEVER seen this before so it made me laugh when I saw it, the day after you wrote about it. Your right it was ohh so sexy...Yikes!!