Tuesday, September 30, 2008

who flung dung?

As most of you know Mike is a helicopter pilot at The Grand Canyon, and while it may sound pretty glamorous with all that firefighting and really cool air rescues it can also be very boring. Some days like today he is just waiting, playing video games, taking a nap and reading a book, now tomorrow he will fly the water flight and the Qwest guys around checking phone lines but last week was my favorite flight. Removing all the poop from the canyon outhouses, yes we all make fun of it cause its a really "crappy" job "slinging shit"all day, after all he flies like "crap" and at the end of the day you are "pooped out".

So with this in mind please proceed;

Back when we(me, siblings, and cousins) were young and cute, my Mother and Aunt Val would on occasion venture out with all seven of us cousins and blow big bucks(really I have no idea) on Chinese food at Lee's in P.G. pretty good food back then I mean it wasn't China Light after all.

And as you may know when you get that many little shits together something will happen.
Oh nothing to bad just a few pranks, and some really bad Chinese accents asking the wait staff stupid questions like whoflungdung, and some that I really can't print. But Andy's favorite was always whoflungdung. So just for him I have finally discovered who flung dung.


It was MIKE!


Really it was. Just last week actually, from 25 feet in the air going roughly 20 m.p.h. he "pickled" a 1200 pound load of human waste, and and left a dung mark of about 50 feet in diameter out at the waste treatment plant at the "Canyon".

So Andy, after 18 years I have finally answered your question, so now go forth and torment those at Panda Express(do you reallly think there's panda in there?). And don't forget in between the sheets.


4 comments:

Amy B. said...

Great!!! That makes my day

The Fannen's said...

That is hillarious!! I mean, who wouldn't want a job where you can just shoot the Sh*# all day! Ha.

Breann said...

Andy look at this last night, and could not belive that you remebered that... we love to read your blog because you are such a good writer! it inspires me to maybe pick up a book and read that would help me out! but that is a big maybe....

brinkworth bunch said...

hey i changed your blog it's not very halloweenish but i will find you a cute one with a header soon!!!