Thursday, June 12, 2008

oh so natural

So after yet another night of painting and scrubbing and looking for missing kittens we fell into bed(so it was only 9:30 you try raising five kids). Peace at last I stretched out in nice clean sheets, had perfect white noise from the window fan and was gone. Fast forward to 4:15 am clomp clomp, rattle rattle.... what the h#&% as I flew out of bed Mike so calmly replied just a cow!!!!!!!!! Sure enough my newly planted flowers went the way of free range and the worst part, I just shrugged and went back to sleep.

3 comments:

Natilie said...

I would be eating beef every night if they wrecked my flowers. You are way more easy going than I am.

The Brooks Family said...

A cow!? I'm with Nat on this one... steak anyone?

Mag Family said...

Really, a cow. I would have to agree with Jammie and Nat. I would be for tanning me some hide.