Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cause, baby we got traffic

And I don't mean the Elk, coyotes, bobcats, javalina, and the mountain lion rumored to be back in the neighborhood.
I mean really doesn't every neighborhood have those.

Nope I am talking about my live feed traffic, its pretty cool.
I've been watching it for a few months and have decided people google the most hilarious things.

Such as last month some one in England went searching for "Mrs. Brinkworths cats."
Seriously do they want one?
A few people have searched for me Dusty B., one search was for Mike Brinkworth Grand Canyon.
I have "Binky's" number if they need it.
It seems as if there is another "Carsten Morgan" back east.
Sounds like he is a good guy.
"Brooke Simper Saige Chet" even got a hit yesterday.
What they forgot about me? I am going to need therapy.
Those foreigners across the pond have a great interest in "Marrying an old man."
Sorry girls he is all mine.
Even googling my mother-in-law will throw you to my blog.
So now some of Valeries' crazy people can find me.
I must say the largest group of people directed to my happy little place google about the need to wear a slip.
I have groupies, or alot of women get dressed really fast on Sunday mornings.

Most traffic though is friends and family, and I assume friends and family of theirs, a bit reminiscent of M.C.I.'s old marketing take.
So please drop us a line it would be nice to hear from you, or even invite us to come and visit your little "bloggy world" and get to know you a little bit better.


I must say though I am glad nobody so far has found me after googling "Crazy lady with kids and pets" because then I would really have a following.

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Well now they will find you when they google crazy lady. I want to introduce myself. I am a regular visitor to your blog. You have a cute family. can I come visit you?

walecki8 said...

Dusty-Love reading your blog whenever I'm in need of a good laugh. Feel free to check mine out although it's a little boring and I don't update very often. LOL
Tonetta