Tuesday, February 3, 2009

why

Okay a few nice people, I am sure, have questioned me as to why there are not more pictures of my kids on my blog, well

1. funny its my blog, not theirs(my kids that is) so I can do anything I want.


2. I am not a paranoid person, but once a picture is posted it can be seen by anyone in the world with Internet access and that kind of scares me. The thought of my precious children's photos being looked at or even used by the wrong people makes me sick.

So that all folks; we take plenty of pictures of our critters and I will mail you some the old fashioned way if you would like or email or even over the phone( I have an adorable one of Dawson on my phone right now, but it looks like he has no clothes on) but I will not post tons of pictures of my little ones that may put them in harms way.

Cause after all, we just want whats best for our kids.

No comments: