Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tagging you all

For several months now I have been "tagged", not only here on my blog but now on Face book. Really cannot stand them, for the most part I already know that you are wonderful people(wouldn't stay with you if you weren't) so I promise to participate if you will follow my "tag" I don't want to know how great you are, how perfect you kids, house, husband, life is I want the top 10 crazy, embarrassing, never do that again, of you all. Because how can we all say "oh no, I did that to" if we never know.
So being the tough girl that I am I will start.
#1, Apparently I am a "hand to mouth girl" and after spilling super glue on my hand stuck it in my mouth. It took two hours at the clinic to remove(my hand that is, it took two weeks for the glue to wear off) they still laugh at me.
#2, a few months ago my foot got stuck in a snowbank at the kids school in front of Ardynns entire class, and no I did not just slip my shoe off I struggled to pull my foot out and fell flat on my face. I was wearing flip-flops.
#3, I call Mike "Harold" because I once had an entire conversation over the top of an isle at walmart with a completely different Mike, even told him I loved him, and then got mad at my Mike for not remembering our conversation.
#4, I felt so awful while in labor(46 hours) with Dawson due to my p.u.p.p.s that I could not stand anything to touch me. I "mooned" the entire nursing staff.
#5, I have also pinched the wrong husbands butt, again while at walmart, I like to think that he enjoyed it.
#6, I regularly hide from the Schwann man, Jehovah's Witnesses, and once from my Visiting Teachers.
#7, At my High School graduation while we walked up to receive our blank diplomas I walked smack into the wall. In my defence the walls do jut out occasionally.
#8, A few years ago while in town getting a load of water I put my water card into the wrong slot and "washed" the city truck parked under the south side hose(yes the windows were down and two city employees where of course inside.)
#9, While pregnant with Kallison I sneezed while at the Post Office. I left really fast and wet.
#10,Years ago while stepping out of the shower and not wearing my glasses I stepped on the plug to my blow dryer. Mike was at work and Braxton just a baby so I had to drive myself to the clinic in the truck(a stick shift) while wearing Mikes sweats cause I could get them on over the blow dryer and explain what I had done to all 25 employees over and over again.(did you know that they cannot put stitches in the bottom of your foot).
And you thought not wearing a slip was bad!!!

No comments: