Thursday, May 29, 2008

just thinking

Okay so we are now on day four of summer break, and currently my darlings are chasing each other around the house shooting bubbles at each other. Dawson is not even been dressed today, there is a big, okay huge orange cat on my lap, and the house is starting to look like the circus came by and forgot to take the animals back. The best part is we are all totally happy(maybe not the cat he is now digging his claws into my leg). So with that start I am going to tell you all a few of the little things that make me happy.
1. Five(5) crazy HEALTHY half dressed kids.
2. A great husband who flies his tail off so I can enjoy the above mentioned kids and cats and dogs, and yes even the goldfish.
3. Strange but true a wonderful Grandmother who keeps me full of free samples, no kidding last month she gave me a year supply of my favorite deodorant.
4. A great book.
5. CHOCOLATE
6.All of my great friends.
7. New beads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. The for sell sign ready to go out in front om my house.
9. Mikes limp that I now only notice when he is tired.
10. The above limper whose awesome dedication to physical therapy has left only a slight limp.
11. The family of his donor who gave of their loved one, so Mikes leg could be rebuilt.
12. did I mention new beads.
13. Cute new toe rings for summer
14. My new BBQ grill.
15. Snow in May.

3 comments:

Natilie said...

Are you going to clue the rest of us in on your moving plans? I love chocolate too. What kind of beads? I know "new," but what kind?

The Brooks Family said...

Snow in May!? That is not a happy thing! Bring on the sun!

Mag Family said...

I also would like to know of the moving plans. And I agree with Jammie, bring on the sunshine.